Saturday, June 23, 2007

...Tagging

I have been tagged by adjunt whore and though I have never heard of such a thing I am happy to follow the rules as posted on her blog:
  • I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
  • Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight Random Facts / Habits:

  1. The last time I voted for a Democrat was 1992. I have never voted Republican.
  2. I will be very surprised if I get tenure this year.
  3. Sometimes when people talk about the novel "Bleak House" I nod like I've read it even though I haven't.
  4. I have decided that I will never read "Bleak House".
  5. I like listening to the religious channels on the radio.
  6. I will be very surprised if I do not get tenure this year.
  7. I think Glasgow is a much cooler city than Edinburgh.
  8. I find the ironically repressed look I associate with MLA conferences terrifically attractive.

At this point in my short-lived blogging career I do not yet know eight other bloggers to "tag". But I am reading around and finding my way so I will have to postpone for a bit this particular rule of the game.

No comments: